I was given the following challenge to develop the user interface for a new music app based on the direction of a design firm:
Design the music player screen.
Choose one of two aesthetic directions and create the music player screen based on the existing PDF screens.
The screen needs to include the following features (with the addition of one optional screen of your choosing):
- Users can see the artist name, song title, length of a song, and album art
- Users can play/pause, go to previous track, and skip to next track
- Users can scrub the progress bar to travel to a specific part of the song
- Users can toggle the shuffle on and off
- Users can switch between repeat off, repeat current, and repeat all
- Users can add the current song to a playlist
- Users can navigate back to the previous screen